author love Freebies Talk
WELCOME TO MY WORLD. YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO COPY & STEALING ANYTHING FROM MY BLOG
tumblrfacebooktwitter
+ FollowHome


A BIG WOW ! The last time i've been updated my blog was on June 2014 . Old days huh ?
Currently i am on my semester break. Fuhhhh. Last semester break actually . After this i am free from diploma life ! YAYYYY ( degree life coming haunting now ! ) hahahaha .



WAIT A SEC. Kenapa speaking niiii . Seriously ? Hahahaha i need to stop . Oh again .
Grammar error ke mende ke idc . Grammar nazi is totally now allowed here 


Sooooooooo..
Life has been great .

oh kemon lah . 


Okay . Life sgt okay lahh . Ada boyfriend baru HAHAHAHA . Almost a year with him though. Kuantiti kawan makin berkurangan which is i find its okay . Hahahaha LESS DRAMA ! counting to start my practical days for 3 months. Hopefully my pointer would be great . Tak sabaq nak register semester 6.
What a tired life......


And then,

sekarang ni tetiba rasa nak update my blog yang YA ALLAH , dah lama gila kot tak sentuh . Hahahaha . Aku rasa dah tak ingat habeh coding coding coding nak edit blog ni . The html whatsoever coding tu semua . Haaaaaa . Tapi niat nak decorate balik blog ni . Tengok lah my blog ni . ALL PINK .
I need to change to my new fav color . ALL WHITE ! hahahaha


Grown up lady , oh well i am.


Ya i know really .
Aku sedaq lah . Aku banyak berubah this few years. 
To a bit naughty then before
Being so nice with people
emm what else ?
enjoy traveling soooooo much !
and yaaaaaa , passion about teaching kids .
i feel so damn good about my life . even kadang kadang normal ah when the rock hits my life . Hahahaha . Sabaq jalahhh nohhhh.



APA LAGI NAK CERITA NI  ?


Let's exploring the html code i guess ? hahahaha


Ttyl, xoxo


Friday, May 13, 2016 (8:18 AM)

OLD